Regathering in Mission Viejo
The Holy Spirit is alive and well in our community and despite this unpredictable season, we have been blown away by His faithfulness. With that, we are so excited to announce that Rockharbor Costa Mesa and Mission Viejo will be hosting in-person, outdoor Sunday services! We are SO excited to come back together to worship and be encouraged in-person once again!
In Person and Online
What are the guidelines we need to follow?
- It is recommended to maintain 6 ft. of space in between non-family members.
- It is required to wear a mask while entering the space, but while at your seat you can take it off.
- We will have masks available if you need one.
- Please self-screen before you arrive. Ensure that you have not been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive for Covid-19 and that you do not have any symptoms including: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
3 Options to Attend:
- On the patio via closed-circuit TV
- Live online experience at rhmv.rockharbor.live
Learn more about our In person Kids Services!
If you have any questions about the guidelines listed here or would like to hear more about the precautions we are taking, please contact Anna.
Download the Rockharbor App to access in-service elements!
1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month | 8pm
Join us the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month for a time of prayer. On the 1st Wednesday, we spend time listening to God on behalf of each other and on the 3rd Wednesday, we have a time of intercessory prayer where we speak to God on behalf of those around us, our community, and our world.
All groups are encouraged to meet during this time, either digitally or in person, depending on the comfort level of group members. Since our focus this month is on Worship and Prayer, a great way to start would be to come together for a time of prayer. If you’re not in a group, now is a great time to join an E-Group!
Where is your place? Choose a Third Space, other than church or your home, to practice seeing what Jesus sees and loving how Jesus loves.
Digital Prayer Rooms
Join us as we intercede on behalf of our world, our church, those affected by the pandemic, and more in our Digital Prayer Room. Each Prayer Room Gathering will spend time interceding over a specific topic led by the Prayer Room Host. Our Digital Prayer Room will be available at a variety of times throughout the week via Zoom.
Tuesdays from 7:00-7:30pm
Student Ministry Life Groups
Student Ministry Life Groups are begin meeting in person. We will have fun, watch the message together, and, talk about how the message applies to our lives. We will enjoy in-person community in a safe and responsible socially-distanced way.